Sunday, November 2, 2014

Get to know me:)

I have been having a difficult time coming up with blog topics, but I wanted to let people get to know some of my favorite things and some of the things that keep me grounded and sane!

First off here is a little bit about myself.

Full name: Molly Pearl Fuchser Dunbar

Birthday: December 28, 1989

Natural Hair Color: Dirty Blonde;-)

Height: 5'1" 1/2 - gotta get that half inch in there!

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Sports Teams: Huskers, Heat, Duke

Number of kids I hope to conceive: 3

Favorite Food: Broccoli Casserole, wings, rotel, chips, and most definitely PIZZA! I could eat pizza everyday

Favorite Soda: Diet Cream Soda or Diet Mountain Dew

Favorite Movie: Elf

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Best Moments: Winning State Championship in high-school, becoming a mom, getting married

Favorite thing about me: My big heart

Favorite TV Shows: Right now The Voice, Sons of Anarchy, How to get away with murder, greys anatomy, biggest loser, revenge, and scandal

Where I want to live: Phoenix, Arizona

Dream Job: My dream job would be to work in a gym, I love working out so why not spend all my time there. Obviously this is not possible because it does not pay hardly anything even if I were to become a trainer.

There are many more things I could go on and on about but I don't want to bore you all.

Recently I have been reflecting on how I remain grounded, less stressed, and more healthy.
I grew up in a huge Catholic family and church has always been a big part of my life. When I was young I am sure I dreaded going to church, CCD, first communion, etc but I am so glad my parents took me. My relationship with God has what has gotten me through the most difficult times and the happiest times. I believe going to church and praying every night has not only caused me to stress less, but to live a happier life as well. I am catholic and Dlo is Baptist and we have had discussions about how we want to raise our child in the church and which church. We are going to get Armani Baptized Catholic, but as long as he has an understand of God, the bible, etc and attends church that is all I care about in the long run.

Working out has ALWAYS helped me when I am feeling stressed and also has helped me to live a healthier life. I used to be a workout freak and eat super healthy. Now I still workout, not as much as I liked too but as long as I still get 45-hour in I am fine. It is hard to take time to go to the gym when you have a family so right now I have been doing insanity in the basement and going on walks around the lake by my house. I encourage people to work out even if it is only for 30 minutes. It not only helps you clear your head, but you feel so good about yourself after!

Said good-bye to tanning. Before I had Armani I would tan all the time as much as I could. I loved the way I looked tan and never worried about skin cancer, wrinkles, or dark spots. During my pregnancy I couldn't tan so I felt extremely pale and ugly. When Armani was born I jumped right back into my bad habit and tanned almost everyday. Shortly after that I noticed that I was developing dark spots on my face. As soon as I saw those I knew it was time for me to give it up. There are so many tanning lotions available and I can always get a spray tan so in the end I have many ways to keep my skin tan without having to go to a tanning bed.

Spending time with my family has always been something that I love to do. Now that I have a husband and a son there is no better feeling than to come home to the two of them. I love that we live with my parents for the time being as well. We all get along so well and no matter what they always put a smile on my face and make me feel better.

Of course an ice cold beer or a glass of wine can always help me feel better. I have been on a mike's hard lemonade kick and it's not very often that I have a drink but when I do this has been my drink of choice. I love to kick back, relax, and enjoy a drink every once in a while.

I am getting really excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas and Armani's 9 month checkup is right around the corner so there will be many more post to come! If you have any tips to being less stressed or healthy please share! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you for giving up tanning- I too need to nip this habit in the but.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started getting those same dark spots on my face!! Horrifying! I haven't tanned since August...so hopefully I can keep it up. I just get so pale...guess I'll have to give spray tans a try. I'll be in town next weekend...we should grab one of those Mike's Hard! =)

    ReplyDelete