Armani is now crawling every where! I love that he has the freedom to move and go where ever he wants. It is a hassle though because he will get into anything and EVERYTHING he is not supposed to. I recently started feeding him cheerios, bread, crackers, puffs, bananas and he is drinking water out of his sippy cup! On top of this he is still getting his formula. I love being able to watch him eat and enjoy new flavors and textures. He is sleeping through the night (AMEN) and still takes about three hour naps a day. He absolutely loves bath time and will kick and splash every where. I love that Armani still will let me snuggle and cuddle with him, but that is becoming less and less. Every time I pick him up he wants to get down to or grab for everything that is around us. He talks all the time and by talk I mean a blah, blah, blah, ma, ma, ma or da-da.
| Snuggles with Armani |
| Bath time |
As far as for me I just recently got hired on with Better Living Counseling Agency. I had training all last week and have it all this week. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the material and information, but I know once I actually get out on my own and have a better understanding of what I am doing or supposed to do that I will feel much more comfortable. It's just like in college when the teacher throws the syllabus at you and you look at everything you have to get done that semester it tends to be a bit much until you go along and realize you are going to make it through. What I will be doing (basically) at BLC is supervising visitations between parents and their children. There are different varieties of this and different situations, but to be brief that is what I will be doing. Redirecting and reteaching parents how to be parents or helping them with every day things as a family. I am also going to school M-F except for Thursdays. So the last couple weeks have been crazy between driving to Wayne for class and driving to Fremont for training, homework on top of that, being a wife, and a mother and you pretty much have me beat. I know that once this week is over and training is done I will be able to better prepare myself and I know that my schedule won't be as crazy as it is right now.
This past Saturday my parents, D'Lo, and I got to go to the Nebraska football game! It was so much fun and we couldn't of asked for better weather! We left Armani with two lovely babysitters that split up the day because we knew we would be gone for most of it. The first babysitter got here right at 7 and we were on the road. We got to Lincoln about 9:30 and stopped by our family friend Bob's tailgate to chug a few beers before it was time to head over to the game. The game started at 11 and we had amazing seats thanks to Josh Mitchell (#5). D'Lo is friends with him and he was nice enough to get us all tickets. Our seats were on the 50 yard line, row 10! We enjoyed Valentino's pizza and left the game with about 8 minutes to spare because we were going to meet my cousin, her fiancé, aunt, and uncle in the Rail yard. Before I could make it to the rail yard I had to stop at Brix & Stone, the restaurant I used to work at when I lived in Lincoln, and saw hello! It was great to give everyone a quick hug and tell them how much I missed them. After that we walked over to the rail yard enjoyed a few beers and listened to some music outside. I knew my friend Emily Calvert and her little sister Kacie were going to be at the game so I asked them to meet me in the rail yard for a couple of drinks. It was so great to catch up with them and I am so glad I got to see them even if it was for a short period of time. It was about 4pm and we were all getting hungry so we walked over to Lazlo's, ordered another drink, ate, and caught up with one another. We got back on the road and arrived back home at about 8. I had a great day, but I hate being away from my baby that long so I was happy that he was still awake when we got home so I could play with him a little bit before he went to sleep.
So so happy I got to see you (and the rest of the fam)! Had a blast...we need to do it again soon! <3
ReplyDelete