Nothing could bring more joy into my life than having a child. I can't wait to have more babies!! It wont be for a couple more years but I am already excited because I've always wanted kids. Dlo says he only wants one more but I am hoping I'll be blessed enough to have three. Three would be the perfect number for me because there are three on Dlo and I's side.
![]() |
| Armani at 8 months-watch out ladies |
Well right now he is starting to pronounce sounds like Blah Blah, Ma Ma, Da Da, Ga Ga, and Ba Ba. For some reason he lovessssss to scream! He gets excited and will just scream out of no where, it is the cutest thing. Now that he has recognized his voice he loves to hear himself. Whenever people are having conversations around him he will start to make sounds and join in on the convo.
Teeth: Armani has two teeth on the bottom that came in a couple months ago at the exact same time. I think he is teething again because he has been a little fussier and pooping a lot more! He will chew and put anything and everything in his mouth and he loves toys that you can put into the fridge and get cold because it feels great on his poor gums.
Food: When Armani was 6 months I started introducing him to vegetables. He loved the fact that he got to experience something else besides formula! I knew right away that he loved Carrots, sorta liked squash, and he really isn't a huge fan of sweet potatoes. After a month of just veggies I started to give him fruit as well. He LOVES apples and is not the biggest fan of peaches or bananas yet. I think they may be a little too sweet for him still. He also enjoys crackers and puffs that are made for babies that dissolve quickly in his mouth. I am ready to start trying new foods with him that we eat but Dlo is a little hesitant but I think he will slowly come around to him trying new things.
Crawling: Armani has been getting up o his knees and rocking for a while now but the last few weeks all of us have been trying to teach and encourage him to start crawling. Now he is able to get his arms and legs moving a little at a time but it still wouldn't be considered crawling just yet. My parents, D, and I all wrote down on a piece of paper when we thought Armani would actually start crawling and the loser has to buy treats. (Such a competitive family) We all wrote a date down within this week so it should be any day now that we will be spending a majority of our time chasing after this little guy.
Sleep: Armani finally has become a good sleeper! He is also finally on a really good schedule since he started daycare. He takes about an hour to 2 hour nap in the morning and then again in the afternoon and he may need a quick cat nap around 5 depending on the day. We try to keep him up until 10 and he will sleep until 5:30 take a bottle and go back to sleep until 7:30. This varies because if he is very tired we will put him to sleep at 9 and he may be up for about an hour from like 630-7:30 and watch cartoons and then fall back sleep. Before we had to rock Armani to sleep or pat his back until he was asleep, now we can just lay him in his crib and he will fall right asleep. Amen!
Clothes/Diapers: Armani is wearing a size 3 Diaper and wearing 6-9 months clothes or just 9 month clothes. I can't wait to start putting shoes with his outfits because right now all he basically wears is socks.
Weight/Height: We haven't had a doctors appointment since he was 6 months but I can guess basing it off his last checkup that he is around 20-22 pounds and 27-29 inches. He is a big boy!
Armani loves his bath time! He loves splashing around every where, rolling onto his belly, and playing with all his bath toys. He also loves watching Mickey Mouse in the morning when he is up and gets the chance to watch it. He stares at the TV and I think it is the greatest thing because my niece Caprilee loves Mickey Mouse as well so when we go out to Arizona over Christmas I am hoping that they will be able to sit together and watch it <3 How cute would that be :)
Armani loves to have books read to him and he loves getting into things he's not supposed to even more...just wait until he starts crawling! Going on walks and enjoying the fresh air is not only one of my favorites but Armani's as well.
We have also just started to let Armani sit in highchairs when we go out to eat and sit in the front of the cart independently. It is kind of frightening but Armani will not sit strapped into his car seat any longer so we really don't have any other options.
Other kids: Armani lovessssss looking at and watching other kids play. Soon he will be able to crawl around and get in on the action with the other kids at daycare. He is one of the two babies at his daycare but there are plenty of older kids that he loves to be around.
Well Armani is getting fussy so it is time for a nap! More blogs to come :)
![]() |
| He loves sleeping in this crib |
![]() |
| Trying to crawl |
![]() |
| Helping Gma vacuum |
![]() |
| Watching cartoons |





No comments:
Post a Comment