Lately a lot of my friends have been creating blogs and for a long time my older sister Jill has been blogging. I love reading about my friends life and especially being able to read my sisters due to the fact that she lives in Arizona and I am in Nebraska so it is a chance to catch up on her life and to see what my adorable niece has been up to. I love the fact that when my niece Caprilee gets older she can look back and read about the fun and crazy things she was doing and at what age. Now that I have a son I want to be able to do the same thing for him.
Most of you that will read this already know that I am a mother to an amazing 7 1/2 month old boy named Armani Dwayne Dunbar and that I just recently married his father and my best friend. (the wedding weekend will come in a later post) Right now my family and I are shacking up with my parents but really it has been the greatest and most rewarding time ever. I love spending time with my parents and I love that they get to soak up all these special moments with Armani as well. And my dad definitely can't complain that there is a little more testosterone around the house. I love seeing how well my dad and my husband get along, they could spend hours together, I think D'Angelo is my dads number one fan. The main reason we are living with my parents is because I am still in school. This is my last year at Wayne State College and I will FINALLY be graduating in May! It has been a long time coming but I am so excited to finally be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Just to give you a little background history of how I have gotten here today since meeting my now husband and having Armani. It started when I was living in Lincoln, Nebraska, I was having the time of my life! I didn't have a care in the world, I was living with my best friend (for most of the time), having fun every weekend, and working for a great restaurant. Then I happened to be on Twitter and came across DLO! I had "retweeted" a tweet of his that someone I had been following had retweeted as well. So everyone knows how Twitter works, so Dlo saw that this cute girl (me) had retweeted him and started following me (how romantic) soon enough we had exchanged numbers and started to get to know one another. After a few days of just texting I wanted to see who this person was that I had been texting so often so we skyped a few times and then I decided I wanted to drive to Fremont, NE and meet him. He was hilarious, very outgoing, and I could be my complete self around him. Of course neither of us thought that this fling or whatever you called it was going to last we were just having fun, but I liked being around him and one thing led to another and we found out I was pregnant on Father's day of 2013. There were many trials and tribulations but I have always believed that everything happens for a reason. Having Armani and being with D'Angelo have been the best things that have ever happened to me. It is crazy how fast time has gone by and now Armani is getting bigger and bigger everyday and now I am a married woman! Who would have thought! Here is my beautiful family. I thank God everyday for them and how he has blessed us all <3.



SO GLAD you did this! I am loving being able to keep up with everyone's lives!
ReplyDeleteLove it girl
ReplyDeleteLove this girl!
ReplyDeleteLol this Molly!!! So excited to be able to read this every time you post! ❤️
ReplyDelete